Is there really anyone who actually enjoys managing their email accounts? We can say that this is one area that we do not particularly enjoy but that doesn’t mean we can simply let it go like Ana in the movie Frozen. Email communication is essential and if not managed correctly then you are at risk of missing important notices, forgetting important dates and misreading information that requires your attention.
In our next installment of The What, Why, and How for Teachers we are digging deep into how to utilize email folders to help you stay on top of your to-dos, deadlines and reference materials in your email inbox. By implementing our tips, you will feel more in control of your inbox and experience the golden “inbox zero” more often.
In this episode we share:
- How viewing email folders like your Google Drive can organize your inbox
- How to process your emails and sort them correctly. This means finding a specific time during the day dedicated to processing and working to inbox zero.
- How email folders will help you in finding information more quickly
- Our structures for creating email folders
- How to sort and store emails at the end of the year.
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, We would be really grateful if you left us a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find our podcast and they’re also fun for us to go in and read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let us know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!